Convoy Services, GISI will customize a Fleet Services Management Program to meet your individual organization and companies needs – providing you, our valued client, with minimum risk and maximum benefit to your bottom line. We provide qualified and experienced drivers or driver fleets to transportation and distribution companies throughout the Mid-South region. We specialize in the administrative operations sought after by today’s premier freight haulers, including driver recruiting and retention, complete payroll administration, workers compensation claim filing, driver log auditing and federal reporting requirements.Our Fleet Services Management team uses our strict minimum DOT requirements in the recruiting, screening and training of all Convoy drivers. Each Convoy driver must complete our safety orientation and pass a half hour road test prior to being offered as member of the Convoy Drive Team. Convoy drivers also enjoy a fully comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and life insurance.
What is the Convoy advantage?
- GISI Fleet advantage – on demand, experienced drivers available around the clock, when you need them
- Eliminate recruiting, unemployment and workman’s compensation costs
- Mandatory driver safety training program annually
- Eliminate payroll costs, including federal state and state withholding, FUTA and SUTA taxes
- Continuous contact with your equipment via Sprint, Convoy administered federal drug and alcohol testing program, both pre-employment and random testing
- Improved client service and retention capabilities
- Increased ability to focus on running your business and improving employee productivity.
Let us help you manage your fleet while you manage your business