AL GURASHI construction equipment, some of these equipment located out site Khartoum. AL GURASHI also has some other equipment of the same type under control and can be available when required.
1- Bulldozers: CAT/Komatsu
- D-7 Total of ——9——— Units.
- D-8n Total of ——5——— Units.
- D-9 Total of ——-5——– Units.
2- Motor Graders: CAT/Komatsu
- G-14 Total of ——-7——– Units.
- G-16 Total of ——–4——- Units.
- AL GURASHI owned a Total of —–6—— Units
4- Dump trucks
- Having a total of ——40——— units of 16 cu.m & 18 cu.m capacities.
5- Front End Loaders/ forklift. (980-950 – CAT)
- AL GURASHI having a total of ——2—— units of Front End Loaders and a total of —–2——- units of Forklift.
6- Back Hoe – Excavators
- We have a total of —–2—- units of Backhoes and a total of —2— units of Excavators.
7- Roller compactors/sheep Foot/smooth drum Roller
- AL GURASHI has a total of ——4——– units of sheep foot and —4—– units of Smooth Roller.
8- Water Tankers
- Having owned a total of —121— units of Fuel and Water Tankers.
- We have a total of —-8——- units (15 mt – to 50 mt).
- Heavy-Lift Fleet and construction Equipments
The company provides new fleet and These units and equipments under the supervision of wellqualified engineers and drivers and technicians. They have a good knowledge of Kurdofan and Darfur areas as general because they have conducted several operations with Chevron during its operation in Sudan.